Saturday, December 18, 2010

Original Character Awards Winners Announced

Absolución has won in four categories of the Original Character Awards.


Best OC Lemon
Winner: Chapter 4 - Absolucion by Gkkstitch
Runner Up: Chapter 1 - Through the Garden Gate by Winterstale

Best Pairing
Winner: Rolle/Rachel - Absolucion by Gkkstitch
Runner Up: EJ Black/Leah - The True Alpha: The EJ Black Chronicles by DazzledByJake

Best Characterization
Winner: Rolle - Absolucion by Gkkstitch
Runner Up: Requiem - The Singer and The Sorrow by MG2112


And probably the greatest honor of all, the story took 'runner up' for the Judges Choice.


Runner Up: Absolucion by Gkkstitch
Judge’s Comments:
“I have read so many fics over the last year, since I started reading Twific, that it's hard to surprise me and even harder to make me rave about them. Absolucion, however, surprised me in many, many ways. This fic is exactly why I signed up to be a judge for the OC Awards; it's innovative, original, and unlike anything I'd ever read before. I got sucked in and found myself unable to put it down. The way the author makes good use of not only the well-known characters, but also the lesser-known, and of course, the original character of Rolle. This story is a sequel to Antithesis, which I shamefully have to admit that I haven't read yet due to time restrictions, but it's definitely at the top of my list!”

0 Comments: